The all-new Oakley MOD3 MIPS Helmet Blackout in Medium for skiing and snowboarding has an updated design aesthetic and the integration of adjustable venting, allowing the wearer to dial in the helmet ventilation that's perfect for them. A 360-degree BOA® closure system delivers full wraparound comfort while securing the helmet fit. The evolution of the Modular Brim System allows wearers to choose between a brim or no-brim aesthetic without jeopardizing goggle integration, and the redesigned ear pad and head liner feature X-Static® fabric, an odor- and bacteria-eliminating technology.
• ADJUSTABLE VENTILATION: Allows hot air to rapidly escape out the top of the helmet. If conditions turn, close the venting to keep your head warm and dry.
• BOA® 360 FIT SYSTEM: A fully adjustable design is engineered to help deliver an exact fit.
• FIDLOCK® BUCKLE: Seamless magnetic functionality lets you fasten your helmet with gloves on.
• X-STATIC® REMOVABLE LINER/EARPADS: Allows for easy cleaning as it is machine washable, adaptable for various weather conditions, and provides freedom to wear the goggle strap underneath the helmet.
• MODULAR BRIM SYSTEM: Evolving the Modular Brim feature, the MOD3 has two interchangeable brim designs. Brim or no brim, you decide.
• BRIM/GOGGLE VENTILATION: Allows hot air to flow unobstructed from the goggle through the brim ventilation for better anti-fog performance.
• Helmet Travel Bag and Oakley Decal Included
• Small (51-55cm) / Medium (55-59cm) / Large (59-63cm)
• ASTM F2040 and CE EN1077 certifications