Our Price Match Pledge:-
We always aim to offer competitive prices across our store, if you find a product cheaper elsewhere we will match their price.
For us to Price Match another retailer please follow the guide lines laid out below:-
* The retailer must be based in the UK and have a high-street shop, not online only.
* Price matches can be made only at the time of purchase.
* The product must be available, i.e. in stock, at the time you ask for a Price Match.
* We will match your item on a like for like bases, all product must be exactly the same, the same size, model / year, colour and specification.
* The product must be supplied by an authorised retailer, not a sole trader or auction site.
* When match online price we will take the competitor’s shipping cost and any further charges into account.
* You'll also need to take into account costs relating to: fitting charges, delivery charges, any warranty charges
* We will only match an advertised product price, this does not include additional promotional activities such as loyalty card points, cashback schemes and voucher codes.
NOTE: For ski boots and skis with bindings bought under our price match pledge, if you would like us to fit the products we will add a charge of up to £70 to reflect the specialist service required to properly fit these items in store
To take advantage of our Price Pledge:
*Visit our Store.
Simply bring in some evidence of the lower price, show it to a member of the Coyoti sales team, for example, a copy of an add, a screen grab from your computer or a reference to a web page. We will then verify the details before a Price Match is issued.
You will need to speak to one of our agents on 01446 775778. They will check that the price match pledge is valid and complete the transaction for you. We will then verify the details before a Price Match is issued. NB. Our Price Pledge is available only to customers based in the UK
Our Liability Statement
Skiing and snowboarding are potentially hazardous sports, it is the individual's own responsibility to learn and understand the proper techniques associated with the safe participation of these sports, to fully accept and assume all risks, damages, injury or death which may result from the use of the items purchased from Coyoti ski and snowboard.
Ski or Snowboard boot purchased Online
Whilst this service is available we would always recommend a visit our store due to the very personal fitting implications inherent in the purchase of ski or snowboard boots.
Ski or Snowboard Equipment Purchased Online
In Order for us to mount your bindings you would need to supply us with the following information;
Your Age, Height, Weight, Ability level a brief description / what colour ski slopes do you enjoy, Ski boot sole length.
We will always endeavour to correctly fit your ski binding. However it is vital that you have you ski binding fine tuned and checked with your actual ski boot in place by a trained ski technician prior to going skiing.
Exceptions and Guarantees
Whilst we endeavour to thoroughly test all hardware products on this site, it should be noted that descriptions of performance and suitability are purely subjective. If you have specific performance requirements please speak to a member of our team on 01446 775778
All special offers and associated school discount cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount promotion. All offers and promotions are while stocks last and therefore subject to availability. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee the availability of any promotional items for the duration of any specific offer.